Deep breathing exercises are among the best means to tackle stress. If you have stress and find yourself wondering how to feel better, then deep breathing may be the ideal solution for you. The best thing about this form of breathing exercise is that you may do it at any time and place. Read on for a list of the exercises to tackle stress.
Here is the way to perform this common breathing exercise. You may do it again and again until you feel maximum relaxation.
- Sit on a comfortable piece of furniture.
- Then, place the right hand on the stomach, just beneath the ribs, and the left hand on the chest.
- Breathe in slowly; when you feel the stomach go up, push the hand placed there. Attempt to keep the left hand still, be sure that the chest does not rise.
- Breathe out slowly through the puckered lips up to the time you feel the air fully exiting the stomach.
It aids you in not just bringing focus on to the breathing process but also avoiding distractions when doing exercises that involve breathing. Doing the exercise may be as simple as it seems for you.
- Breathe normally; when doing it, try to pay attention to the process.
- Breathe in via the nose, let the chest and stomach be filled up with the inhaled air.
- After that, breathe out through the nose or mouth. Use the organ that you find more comfortable to exhale.
It is another breathing exercise, which can aid you in relaxing. It is thought to help ease mental depression and reduce anxiety. Keep reading to know how to do it.
- Sit down somewhere comfortable.
- Close the eyes, and then perform the deep focus exercise for some time. Doing this will aid you in calming down slightly.
- Then, place the right thumb on the nostril to stop the air from passing through it.
- Gently breathe in through the left nose.
- Now, place the left-hand ring finger and pinkie on the nostril to stop the air passage through it while holding your breath for some seconds.
- Keep it closed while releasing the right nostril.
- Breathe out gently through the open nostril. Doing this will take longer than inhaling.
- Inhale through the open nostril; do the entire process again on the other side. You may perform these cycles 5 to 6 times daily.